The 2K blueprint every year | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Weismart
Weismart May 3

As an example they know custom courts/jerseys are debatable but they want you to NBA 2K MT say"that is bullshit I only lost because I could not tell the difference between the gamers and the court. I need a much better group so that I can smack on the cheesers who do this." Then that individual buys packs. As a guy who possesses every town, classic and statement uni I love the idea of special courts. Also from the classic uni section the throwback warriors and raptors are white but are off unis has to be adjusted. I would love a classic raptors uni and present raptors court to trigger a throwback court. More things like this would be ill! Anyhow list.

The 2K blueprint every year - have Mike wang talk about features and how good they are for every day until launching. All features and game starts are broken or Mike wang and non balanced goes off the radar. It's the exact same game but they tweak shit. They understand the shit they could patch in 2K20. But they wait until 2K21 say look at this game and comes around. We are now patching and changing intimidator badge! The participant base pops Champaign bottles cuz they think it's a game. When in Buy 2K MT fact this shit needs to be patched 2 of 2K20 launching ideas must be implemented to the game that was NEW.